Philip LeDuc, Ph.D.
Selected Recent Publications:
- Leuba SH, Wheeler TB, Cheng CM, Leduc PR, Fernández-Sierra M, Quiñones E. Structure and dynamics of single DNA molecules as manipulated by magnetic tweezers and/or flow. Methods. 2008 Nov 14.
- Helmick L, Antúnez de Mayolo A, Zhang Y, Cheng CM, Watkins SC, Wu C, LeDuc P. Spatiotemporal response of living cell structures in dictyostelium discoideum with semiconductor quantum dots. Nano Letters. 2008 May; 8(5):1303-8.
- Lu Y-L, Cheng CM, LeDuc PR, Ho MS. Controlling the mechanics and nanotopography of biocompatiable scaffolds through dielectrophoresis with carbon nanotubes. Electrophoresis. 2008 Aug; 29(15):3123-7.
- Lee B, LeDuc PR, Schwartz R. Stochastic off-lattice modeling of molecular self-assembly in crowded environments by Green’s function reaction dynamics. Physical Review E. 2008 Sep; 78(3 Pt 1):031911.
- Zhang Y, Cheng CM, LeDuc PR. Chemically encapsulated structural elements for probing the mechanical responses of biologically inspired systems. Langmuir. 2007 Jul 17; 23(15):8129-34.
- Cheng CM, LeDuc PR. Creating ordered small-scale biologically-based rods through force-controlled stamping. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2007 Aug 8; 129(31):9546-7.
- Puskar K, Parisi-Amon A, Ta’asan S, Schwartz R, LeDuc PR. Modeling molecular interactions to understand spatial crowding effects on heterodimer formations. Physical Review E. 2007 Oct; 76(4 Pt 1):041904.
- Kuczenski B, LeDuc PR, Messner WC. Pressure Driven Spatiotemporal Control of the Laminar Fluid Interface in a Microfluidic Network. Lab on a Chip. 2007 May; 7(5):647-9.
- Cheng CM, LeDuc PR. Force-controlled inorganic crystallization lithography. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2006 Sep 20; 128(37):12080-1.
- Yang JM, LeDuc P. Three-dimensional phase separation and flow patterns with novel multilevel fluidics. Molecular and Cellular Biomechanics. 2006 Jun; 3(2):69-77.
Philip LeDuc, Ph.D.